Pledge of Allegiance Led by Commissioner Garcia
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes of the Meeting held on May 5, 2014.
Approval of Agenda
2. Approval of Agenda for the Meeting on May 19, 2014.
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (3 MINUTE TIME LIMIT).
3. Social Security Administration new National City Office- America Donato
4. Sage Project update presented by Professor Jessica Barlow, SDSU OTHER BUSINESS
5. Review of Capital Improvement Plan for consistency with the General Plan.
6. Resolution 11-2014 taking action on a Certificate of Compliance and Parcel Map Waiver for the subdivision of an existing commercial property into three parcels located at 2414-2424 Hoover Avenue (Case File No.: 2014-06 CC).
7. Resolution 12-2014 denying a Conditional Use Permit for a tobacco specialty shop located in South Bay Plaza at 1430 E. Plaza Blvd., Suite E7B (Case File No.: 2014-04 CUP).
8. Discussion regarding Planning Commission summer recess. PUBLIC HEARINGS
May 19, 2014 Planning Commission