Pledge of Allegiance - by Commissioner Pruitt
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting held on January 24, 2011.
Approval of Agenda
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS (3 MINUTE TIME LIMIT).
2. Public Hearing - Tentative Parcel Map for the creation of three commercial lots at Valleyview Sanitarium at 2238 East 6th Street. Case File No. 2011-01 LS.
3. Resolution No. 3-2011. A Resolution of the Planning Commission of the City of National City, California, taking action on a Tentative Parcel Map for the creation of three commercial lots at Valleyview Sanitarium at 2238 East 6th Street. Case File No. 2011-01 LS. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING
4. Continued Public Hearing - Recommendation to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration and Mitigation monitoring and reporting program for a General Plan Amendment and Zone Change from Light Manufacturing (ML), Automotive Commercial (CA-PD-CZ) and Limited Commercial (CL) to General Commercial (CG-PD) for a parcel map, street vacation and Planned Development Permit for construction of a 225,000 square foot commercial center, located at the northeast corner of National City Boulevard, and State route 54. Case File No. 2008-37 GP, ZC, SV, LS, PD, IS. OTHER BUSINESS
5. Review of City Council Policy prohibiting the sales of beer in less than six packs. CLOSED SESSION
6. Conference with Legal Counsel - Existing Litigation - Government Code Section 54956.9(a) The People of the State of California ex rel. City Attorney of the City of National City
v. Ben Adler, Charleton Adler, McDini's Inc., Howard Adler Trust, et al. San Diego Superior Court Case No. 37-2010-0092488-CU-MC-CTL Legal Counsel Development Services Director
Feb 07, 2011 Planning Commission